- Local effect: +20 shield charge
- Global effect: If you acquire an enemy's Queen via a gift or through the Hypnotists ability, the new Queen becomes a Princess.
- Special Ability. Queens hire specialists (+1 Specialist every 18 hours)
In Game Text Edit
- Adds 20 to her outpost's maximum shield charge. If you acquire another Queen, she becomes a Princess. Queen may periodically hire specialists.
Flavor Text Edit
Only our offspring will know if the ends justified the means.
- Inspector + Queen -- Beginning Game strategy: If your first hire is a inspector you set your Queen to capture the outpost nearest to her. Upon arrival hire the Inspector- an instant 30-40 shield will protect you Queen. Use this with caution.
- Princess- If a Queen is captured or destroyed, the nearest Princess in relation to the Queen will be crowned the next Queen.
- Diplomat- If an outpost is captured with a Queen on it within the Diplomats sonar range, she will not be captured and instead flee to your nearest outpost- you will not be eliminated.However if the Queen is caught in sub to sub combat, she will be considered captured and you will be eliminated- even within the Diplomats range.
- Hypnotist- If an enemy Queen is converted using a Hypnotist, she will become a Princess.